Breaking News: Pre Oil Spill surveys for Palm Beach County
Pre Oil Spill surveys, Volunteers are needed.
Please note your locations of interest, and availability. These surveys will be of Mangroves and Sea Grasses only, sorry no Reefs yet.
Contact William at info@OceanRehab.org or 561-308-8848
Proposed Survey Area of the Loxahatchee River Basin:
Proposed Survey Date, Tomorrow, Wednesday volunteers will meet at Noon at Bert Winters Park.
- Bert Winters Park on Ellison Wilson Road north then under Donald Ross bridge and continue north till mangroves fade.
- Cato’s Bridge, South Jupiter Island north to Coral Cove Park area of the Jupiter Island inter-coastal.
- Sawfish Bay Park east towards the Jupiter Inlet and the Jupiter Lighthouse mangrove area west towards the Loxahatchee River Basin.
Proposed Survey Area of the Lake Worth Lagoon Estuarine Area:
Proposed Survey Date, Thursday, volunteers will meet at Jim Barry Light Harbor Park at 1PM.
- Jim Barry Light Harbor Park
- Peanut Island Mangrove Area
- Flagler Drive Mangrove Planting Area, west side of inter-coastal located off Southern Boulevard.
Thanks to all that are helping out and to all that are spreading the word about our Efforts to Inventory Florida.